DVD’s of the following Sessions are now available:
- Ethics in Business - From Risk to Resilience: A New Vision for Canadian Business.
Peter Robinson, CEO Mountain Equiptment Co-op
- Ethics in Business - The Business Role in Economic Well-being.
Mark Anielski, Author and Economist
- Ethics in Business - The Ethical Culture: Taking Compliance to the Next Level.
John Dalla Costa, Founding Director, Centre for Ethical Orientation.
- Ethics in Business - Sustainable Development: An Investment or a Cost?
Dr. Blair Feltmate, Director, Sustainable Development, Ontario Power Generation
- Ethics in Business - Powering the Green Economy: Solutions for Sustainable Prosperity.
Toby Heaps, Editor, Corporate Knights Magazine
- Ethics in Business - Beyond Scandal: The Real Ethics Crisis.
Dr. R. Edward Freeman, Darden School of Business, University of Virginia
- CCEPA Annual Lecture - Preston Manning: Re-engaging Canadians in Democracy.
DVDs are available at a nominal cost recovery charge.
To order, please call (902) 428-4731 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org